1) To enable each student to pursue his/her education as smoothly and completely as possible in the absence of his/her regular teacher.
2) To strive for quality and promote pride in all District endeavors.
3) To fulfill the Mission of the District and the School assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned
1) Reports to the Building Principal or designee upon arrival at the school building.
2) Maintains, as fully as possible, the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he/she is assigned.
3) Teaches the lesson outlined and described in the Substitute Teacher's Plan as prepared by the absent teacher. Is prepared with age-appropriate student activities in the absence of Substitute Teacher Plans.
4) Assumes responsibility for overseeing student behavior.
5) Follows all policies, rules, and procedures to which regular teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
6) Works cooperatively with school personnel, students, and the community.
7) Carries out any other assigned duties and/or responsibilities which may be deemed appropriate.